It is the intent of Texas Southern University to maintain a compensation program that:
- Provides a total compensation program that considers the external market, while focusing primarily on ensuring internal equity and emphasizing the advantages of a collegial work environment;
- Rewards and retains those individuals who exceed defined performance parameters;
- Provides flexibility in job design to meet the needs of the university;
- Encourages progression and mobility to excellent performers through job enrichment and promotions from within; and
- Encourages and rewards the acquisition of skills.
FY 2010 Salary Ranges