Welcome to Residential Housing
The Office of Residential Life & Housing aims to support the learning experience of each student by creating a safe, supporting learning environment for academics as expressed in the TSU motto “excellence in achievement.” This will be accomplished through the efforts of professional staff and student leaders by providing safe, clean, well maintained residential communities and through various educational & social programming opportunities for students’ growth and development
- Administer a comprehensive Residential Life Programs with the focus on the individual student.
- Provide residential students with a quality living environment.
- Provide diverse opportunities.
- Provide need-based educational programs.
- Provide interaction opportunities for faculty student leaders, and resident students that foster
- Relationships which promote teacher/student understanding.
- Administer the financial operation of the residence halls/apartment communities with the goals of price sensitivity and financial self sufficiency.
- Improve departmental effectiveness in meeting stated goals and objectives through the periodic evaluation of programs and services.