The Summer Academy Program fee is $250. This fee covers your books, lunch every day, testing fees, student ID, and other classroom materials. This fee may be paid in cash, check or money order on Orientation day.
- June 4, 2010 @ 6:30pm-- Parent Information Session – Ernest S. Sterling Student Life Center
Each student attending the Summer Academy must have a parent or legal guardian present for Parent Orientation
- June 7, 2010 @ 8:30am– Program Orientation/1 st Day of Classes – Sawyer Auditorium
- June 7 through July 9, 8:30am – 4:00pm --Summer Academy Classes
- July 9, 2008, 10:00am – Closing Ceremony – New Science Center Building
Prior to the first day of Summer Academy classes, all participants must have completed the following:
- Submitted final official high school transcript and SAT/ACT scores to the Admissions Office.
- Obtained an official state drivers license or ID (Students must have official ID to take exams)