The Summer Academy Program fee is $250. This fee covers your books, lunch every day, testing fees, student ID, and other classroom materials. This fee may be paid in cash, check or money order on Orientation day.
Summer Academy On-Campus Houston is $594.00. Summer Academy students will reside in the Lanier dormitory.
Summer Academy On-Campus Meal Plan is $417.12. All Summer Academy students living on campus must purchase the on-campus meal plan.* NOTE: Meal Plans are not subject to proration; NO refunds after the first day of class during each summer session.*
RESIDENTIAL LIFE & HOUSING
Total cost for Summer Academy II - $1,261.12
Summer Academy II Schedule
- July 9, 2010 @ 12pm – 5pm -Dorm move-in
- July 9, 2010 @ 6:30pm- Parent Information Session – Ernest S. Sterling Student Life Center
- July 12, 2010 @ 8:30am– Program Orientation/1 st Day of Classes – Sawyer Auditorium
- July 12 through August 13, 8:30am – 4:00pm– Summer Academy Classes
- August 13, 2010, 10:00am – Closing Ceremony – New Science Center Building
Prior to the first day of Summer Academy classes, all participants must have completed the following:
- Submitted final official high school transcript and SAT/ACT scores to the Admissions Office.
- Obtained an official state drivers license or ID (Students must have official ID to take exams):