in Environmental Health
The Environmental Health Program provides graduates with the technical and administrative skills to function in industry, governmental agencies, consulting firms, and academia. Graduates are qualified to enter the workforce in air and water quality control, solid and hazardous waste management, occupational health and industrial hygiene, environmental toxicology and risk assessment, epidemiology, and disease surveillance.
To apply, CLICK HERE.
|Application||Accepted: March 1 to April 1|
|Two (2) Letters of Recommendation||
Suggested from two of the following:
● Employment Supervisor
● Supervisor of Volunteer Activities
|GPA||2.5 on a 4.0 scale|
● Completion of prerequisite courses in degree plan
● Listed courses must be completed by the entering Fall semester (unless with completion of program director)
● Interviews are scheduled for students who meet the initial program requirements.
● Candidates will be notified by email regarding scheduled interview times and locations.
● Students must be in good standing, both academically and non-academically.
|Program/ Internship Requirements||
● Students must have a social security number at the time of admission.
● Students are responsible for all associated fees.
● Possible vaccination requirements.
|Incomplete Application||Incomplete applications will not be considered.|