Fall Pharm.D. Admission
The on-line application deadline is December 31, 2012 and all supporting documents must be postmarked by January 7, 2013. No exceptions.
To apply for admission, an applicant must:
- Have minimum cumulative undergraduate overall and science GPAs of 2.75
- Complete all pre-pharmacy pre-requisites.
- All pre-pharmacy classes must be completed prior to entering the College if you are accepted (specific classes must be completed no later than spring semester prior to fall admission)
- Applicants must understand and be able to fulfill the background check requirements and the Technical Standards for Admission, Retention, and Graduation.
- Applicants accepted into the program must provide documentation of all current immunizations at the time of enrollment, including but not limited to Bacterial Meningitis.