Graduate Student Organizations
Graduate Student Association
Official Abbreviation: GSA
- Improve the quality of life for graduate students and enhance their profile both internal
and external to the university community.
- Provide opportunities to further entrepreneurship and job placement.
- Establish a network with local, regional, or national graduate business school chapters
and graduate associations on the campus of Texas Southern University.
- Promote volunteerism and community awareness by establishing partnerships within the
- Enhance and support the Texas Southern University, Jesse H. Jones School of Business
graduate program student recruitment and retention.
Computer and Information Technology Student Organization
Official Abbreviation: CITSO
- The purpose(s) and functions of the CITSO shall be:
- To be the governing body of the members mainly in the Management Information Systems
and Computer Science departments at the Jesse H. Jones School of Business and The
College of Science and Technology.
- To provide a channel for communication between the students and professional leadership
in technology-focused positions.
- To promote volunteerism and community awareness by establishing partnerships within
the business community.
- To coordinate and organize the annual Computer and Information Technology Week.