Syllabi Revision Project for QEP Implementation in Fall 2012
The QEP is faculty-led and student-centered. In order to plan for Fall 2012 QEP implementation,
a QEP Faculty Associates Committee, comprised of general education specialists and
information literacy experts, revised core curricular syllabi to include the following:
- Best-practices on active learning from pilot assessment data.
- Integration of information literacy standards into core courses.
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) Revised Core Curriculum Objectives
and Student Learning Outcomes.
- Assessment grade sheets compatible with Blackboard gradebook.
- TSU Websites: QEP Online Writing Lab (OWL).
- Blackboard Master Courses Blackboard OWL Grammar Basics.
- Faculty Development Workshop in syllabi implementation.
- Writing Lab, Speech Lab, and RJT Library enhancements and video introductions.