The Career Ambassador Program provides students with an opportunity to stay active, meet new people, employers and build a wealth of memorable experiences. As a Career Ambassador, students will experience these outcomes:
- Personal career assistance and access to resources and staff.
- Expertise in résumé-writing, interviewing, and internship/job searching.
- Improved presentation skills.
- Increased comfort and skill when interacting with employers.
- Solid relationships with the Career services staff.
- Leadership experience in a close-knit team.
- An opportunity to meet and help a diverse group of TSU students.
- Certification in Career Services.