Where is the Office of Special Events?
- Ernest S. Sterling Student Life Center (Room 220)
- Phone: 713-313-1000
- Fax: 713-313-7053
What types of events does the Office of Special Events and Events Services coordinate?
The Office of Event Services schedules, coordinates and manages an array of campus activities and events including: commencements • sporting events • coronations • receptions • luncheons • dinners • homecoming activities • concerts • cultural activities • groundbreaking ceremonies • lectures and guest speakers and much more.
How do I request an event?
Events requested to be held at the Texas Southern University must be requested one of two ways:
- (web requestor) Internal/External Requestor: Complete an Events Request form (Click the “Forms” tab) on the Event Services Website
- In-person Requestor: Internal Requestor/External Requestor: Complete an Events Request Form and submit it to the Event Services Office located in the Sterling Student Center Rm, 220
Where can I find a list of facilities and venues for my event on campus?
Browse the facilities listed on the Special Events and Events Services Website – (Facilities & Fees)
Where can I get invitations printed on campus?
- Printing and Copying Services, Ernest Sterling Student Center, Room 231
- Print Shop: 713-313-4280
Where can I find information on Commencement and College Convocation ceremonies?
- TSU Website: (http://www.tsu.edu)
Where can I find TSU athletic ticket information?
- Texas Southern University Athletics – (Tiger Sports)
- TSU Athletics Ticket Office – (Tickets)
- Information: 713-313-4355
Where can I find out information about upcoming events?
- University Events Calendar – (TSU Event Calendar)