Welcome to the Pride Center
The Pride Center was created to promote the academic and personal development of all TSU students that are members of the LGBTQIA+ community. The office’s aim is to accomplish the following:
- develop and maintain campus LGBTQIA+ communities
- advance and advocate for access and equity in higher education
- create and maintain partnerships with the campus community and allies to create a more socially just institution and community
- offer programs to educate the campus about sexual orientation and gender identity and expression
- establish a safe space on campus for students to be their authentic self
The mission of the Pride Center is to create safe and inclusive spaces on campus for LGBTQIA+ students at the university through advocacy, education, and partnerships.
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, services will be provided remotely/virtual until further notice. Appointments can be scheduled to take place via Zoom.
Ms. Shareen Nicholson:
(Pronouns: She, Her, Hers)
Mr. Chio Shepard
(Pronouns: He, Him, His)