Hazlewood Act

Hazelwood Act is processed by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Student veterans must submit a Texas Hazelwood Act Exemption Application to Ms. Carolyn Lane at Carolyn.Lane@tsu.edu or 713-313-7327.  If you need an enrollment certification for other VA educational benefits, please submit a Request Enrollment Certification. For assistance with Hazelwood application, please contact Veterans Services at 713-313-7327