- Semester Benefits Form
- Hazlewood Application for First-time recipients
- Hazlewood Application for Renewal users
- Hazlewood Suspension Appeal Form
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Residency Questionnaire
- Joint Service Transcripts
- Request DD-214
- MyTSU Web
- Readmission After Active Duty
Servicemembers who must report for active duty while enrolled in a term or semester at Texas Southern University are subject to established academic regulations when returning, but will be given every consideration for readmission in the same academic status as at the time of the leave, subject to 34 CFR § 668.18 – Readmission requirements for servicemembers.
Texas Southern University will promptly readmit to the institution a service member at the same academic status as the student had when the student last attended the institution or was last admitted to the institution.
Prior to leave, the service member must submit in writing a Withdrawal Request along with a copy of their Military Orders. The leave cannot exceed five (5) years.