Q:  Can financial aid pay for my housing?

A:  Financial Aid can be applied to housing after tuition and fees are PAID IN FULL. The amount that is awarded to each student varies. Students must show proof that their funds will be enough to cover for all housing expenses prior to receiving a room assignment.

Q:  What types of payments do you accept?

A:  The Residential Life & Housing Department at TSU encourages students to make payments online using all major credit cards. Checks or money orders are also accepted and should be made out to "TSU Housing" at the student accounting office.  Please include the resident's name and T-Number on the memo line to ensure proper posting of the payment.

Q:  Where can I make payments?

A:  Payments can be made online at the Online Payment Center or in the Student Accounting Office located in the Bell Building.

Note: When making payments in person at the student accounting office in the Bell Building, please inform Student Accounting that you are making a payment towards your housing or meal plan.

Q:  Will you send me a bill?

A:  In an effort to be sustainable, we do not distribute paper bills; however, you may log in to your MyTSU Web account to view your balance. Students with balances will receive notices each month if a housing balance is owed. Failure to pay will result in a lease termination.

Q:  What if my payment is late?

A:  There are no late fees but review the lease term contract to ensure on-time payment.  Be advised that you will be removed from your housing location for non-payment.