Out of an abundance of caution, students who will be living in campus housing will now move in the week of September 10th – September 13th.
- All housing charges will be prorated according to the new semester dates.
- We will send our updated appointment links by August 31st.
All New Applicants (Requirements):
- Admitted to Texas Southern University (TSU)
- A valid meningitis shot record must be submitted to the TSU health center. Applicants can submit the record online at https://tsu.medicatconnect.com/
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $200 is required 48 hours after submitting a housing application
- If you are an out of state student and have been awarded the Parent PLUS loan that loan must be approved before that loan can be counted in your financial aid awarded amount.
- Students without financial aid must pay $200 administrative fee + 1st monthly installment payment
To access the housing application, a valid meningitis shot record must be submitted to the TSU Health Center. Students can submit the record online at https://tsu.medicatconnect.com/
NEW LOGIN CREDENTIALS
NOTE: The administrative fee is not a DEPOSIT and/or guarantee a room reservation; room reservation is assigned upon BOTH signing a lease contract & paying your 1st month installment
The Office of Residential Life & Housing aims to support the learning experience of each student by creating a safe, supporting the learning environment for academics as expressed in the TSU motto “excellence in achievement.” This will be accomplished through the efforts of professional staff and student leaders by providing safe, clean, well maintained residential communities and through various educational & social programming opportunities for students’ growth and development.