Endowed Gifts

You have the power to help safeguard the future of Texas Southern University. How? By making an endowed gift. Your gift is an investment in our future, helping us grow and thrive for years to come.

Learn How to Fund It

You can use the following assets to fund a charitable remainder trust:

  • Cash
  • Appreciated Securities
  • Closely Held Stock
  • Retirement Plan Assets
  • Tangible Personal Property

Next Steps

  1. Contact Louis Edwards at 713-313-6747  Jeffrey Shaw at 713-313-4257 for additional information on creating a memorial gift at TSU.
  2. Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
  3. If you make a memorial gift to TSU through your estate, please use our legal name and Federal Tax ID.

Legal Name: Texas Southern University Address: 3100 Cleburne Street, Houston, TX 77004

Federal Tax ID Number: 74-6001391